The Quantix-8 module is a CV Quantizer / Wavetable
Oscillator based on a 4Mbits Static RAM memory
and a PIC microcontroler with a full MIDI implementation.
The memory contain 2048 waveforms of 256bytes organised into a matrix
of 32 Banks x 64 Waves.
The Quantix-8 is a very polyvalent 7 in 1 module
- Wavetable Oscillator
- Sample player LoFi 8bits
- MIDI to CV/GATE interface
- 128 Harmonics Additive Synthesis
- Fast Zero Crossing detector
The Quantix-8 is controled by any combination of
- CV or analog modulations (lfo, vco, etc ...)
- Gates/ pulsed clocks assigned to internal counters with multiples reset systems...
- MIDI messages of all kinds : notes, controllers, midi clock, sysex ...